Freska is the Nordic rocket in the on-demand home services space. Founded in 2015 and operating in Finland, Norway and Sweden. Freska’s revenues in 2018 were 10M€ (with 3X growth YoY) making Freska one of the fastest growing companies in the Nordics. Home services is a fast growing domain, with the addressable market only in home cleanings being 1.5B€. The traditional home services market is quickly being digitised and Freska is the market leader enabling the disruption. Freska combines top-quality service and outstanding customer experience built on strong company values that emphasise diversity, inclusion and sustainability.
Freska’s product teams are responsible for their products E2E from business case through design, implementation and operations. We’re looking for a designer to the Customer team which is responsible for customer facing websites (www.freska.fi, www.freska.no, www.freska.se and the recently launched mobile applications (Android and iOS).
We add more hours to the life of the urban consumer by disrupting the traditional industry through easily accessible & personalised home services. Our team, all the way from the office-people to the cleaners, share values in friendliness, honesty and hard work. Join us - it's going to be an epic journey!
Areas of responsibility:
You’ll have a leading role on the product design of our customer-facing products. Specifically:
- Conduct analysis of business cases and translate these into solutions with fast time-to-market by means of e.g. wireframes, prototypes and development-ready visual design with strong emphasis on brand, usability and accessibility
- Organise and facilitate user research on existing and future products with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate, manage and further develop the Freska design system
- Participate in the growth of design capabilities and design maturity at Freska
What we expect of you:
- You have a great sense of design and usability; you know what works and what doesn’t and when you don't, you know how to find it out.
- A user-centric design approach to rapidly test and iterate the design work.
- You'll work tightly together with internal and external users and other tech team members
- You have a proven track record for building and bringing to market awesome B2C products that customers love
- Experience in the world of eCommerce is a plus.
What we provide:
- Competitive compensation - A competitive salary and relocation support, plus benefits
- Professional growth - International, talented team with lots of learning opportunities.
- Clean home - 50% sponsorship of regular cleaning.
- You're Covered - Occupational Health Care.
- Relax - office massage on the house.
- A productive setup - Equipment of choice.
- Convenience - Central headquarters in the heart of downtown Helsinki.
- Great culture and lots of fun every day!